* Where is the congress being held?
FCE-UBA (Faculty of Economical Sciences, University of Buenos Aires)
Av. Córdoba 2111,
Buenos Aires City
* How do I submit an abstract?
Please follow the presentation guidelines in the ABSTRACT LINK (left menu).
* How do I register to attend the congress?
Please click here for registering.
* Is my abstract accepted once it has been sent?
Submission deadline is October 30th 2013. A review committee will contact you by e-mail if any change or clarification is needed in your submission. Any further change must be sent before December 15th 2013.
* Is my abstract accepted after corrections are sent?
The review committee will decide and opportunely notify the submitting author whether the corrected abstract is accepted or not. Once the abstract is accepted, registration payment is the final confirmation.
* Can I choose the modality of presentation?
Papers are invited as either oral or poster presentations. The authors may send their preference at the time of submission. However, the review committee will decide and notify whether the presentation will be held as oral or poster.
* How do I apply for a Visa?
To enter the country you will need a valid passport with or without visa depending on your nationality. Please, inquire at the closest Embassy or Consulate.
* Where can I find tourist information?
Please click here for more information on Argentina and associated tourist information
* Whom should I contact with any other queries?
Please click here
for contact details.