A limited number of scholarships will be available. The congress organizers will award partial scholarships to support individuals who fulfill the Scholarship Criteria. Scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis.
- Undergraduate and graduate students (magister, PhD, etc.) who really need financial support.
- Work or live in a low- or middle-income country, according to the World Bank criteria.
- Have an accepted abstract.
To qualify for a scholarship, it is required that you submit an abstract and your abstract must be accepted.
- A clear description of major professional activities.
- An estimate of the financial support requested (the conference may not be able to cover the full expenses).
- A letter of support (from program director, mentor, etc.) on the organization's letterhead of the supporter.
Please send the required documentation in a zip file via email to the following address:email@example.com
Application of scholarships: before November 20, 2013